a little something extra

a little something extra

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Constipated?

Friends!

I want to show you some fun work stuff.

Let me introduce to you the World's Worst Coffee, guaranteed to rot your gut and clean you out.  This crap must be government surplus coffee from the 30's, it's THAT bad.

And people drink it by the gallon, mainly because it's free.Dysentery is free, too, but you don't see folks lining up for that...

I bring a cup from home.

::bowels doing happy dance::

XX. Trish

4 comments:

Fuzzy Tales said...

LOL! After my week away, which wasn't grain-free, I could be in need of some of that. :-D

Old Kitty said...

Free coffee?!?!?! Sigh.

We pay £1.05 from our canteen. And that's subsidised. And the coffee's pants! LOL!

Take care
x

Seeking Serenity said...

LOL you are too funny :D

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

OMG u kill me!