a little something extra

a little something extra

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Reverend Spooner

One thing I love is wordplay.

I've always enjoyed reading and writing, but I never did a lot of verbal wordplay until I got together with my Hubby, who is a huge talker and punster and introduced me to the joys of Spoonerism.

On my other blog, there was a great comment on the cat's potty habits post;  the ever witty Old Kitty Spoonerized "sturdy tools" into "Turdy Stools" which is CLASSIC, on so many levels.
(I gotta admit, I love poop jokes.)

Hubby and I have a few favorites:

Slow Moving becomes Mo Slooving

Taking a shower...Shaking a tower...or just "shake"

That band The Black Crows?     Crack Blows!!

and the coup de grace--

Slacking off on the Job...Jacking off on the Slob...bwahahahaha!

xx

  trish

2 comments:

Old Kitty said...

Stop!! Stop!! My corset's breaking from jacking off the slob!!! LOL!!!! Take care
x

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

MOL!!!
Crack Blows!

xoxoxo